In-field staff are key to responding to customer requests and addressing day-to-day issues. Their safety and security is a top priority. A modern workforce management strategy built around real-time mobile technologies helps address both.
NorthStar mCare is a real-time mobile workforce management app available over smartphones, tablets and laptops. Highly configurable by IT and intuitive for users, service order information flows seamlessly from the office, to the field, and back. The result is a continuous, real-time flow of service-order data. No need for printed orders. No need for unnecessary radio traffic. No need to manually enter data back at the office.
With mCare, staff in the field can respond more quickly to customers, as well as update NorthStar CIS in real-time.
- Optimizes the assignment of orders to field staff and increases productivity of work completed
- Reduces the overhead and administrative costs of manual paper-based dispatching and data entry
- Reduces expensive overtime and non-productive idle times by maximizing workload and staff schedules
- Improves the safety and security of field staff through real-time visibility into locations and statuses
- Enhances customer service by shortening response times to field service requests
- Adheres to the strictest security protocols with robust end-to-end encryption, as well as user authentication and time-outs to ensure that only authorized personnel obtain access, which means both consumer and utility information remain protected and secure