In-field staff are key to responding to customer requests and addressing day-to-day issues. Their safety and security is a top priority. A modern workforce management strategy built around real-time mobile technologies helps address both.
NorthStar’s mCARe is a real-time mobile optimized application for workforce management that is designed specifically for mobility over any device or browser. With robust offline capabilities it makes managing in field day-to-day activities easier than ever. NorthStar’s new mCARe demonstrates our latest innovations, intended to maximize adoption through ease of use. mCARe is highly configurable and allows service order information to flow seamlessly from the office, to the field, and back. The result is a continuous, real-time flow of service-order data with no need for printed orders, unnecessary radio traffic or the need to manually enter data back at the office.
With mCARe, staff in the field can respond more quickly to customers, as well as update NorthStar CIS in real-time.
- Optimizes the assignment of orders to field staff and increases productivity of work completed
- Dispatchers can easily assign work orders to Field Service Reps (FSRs) using drag and drop technology and FSRs receive alert notifications on new and updated orders in real-time
- Service order cards allow dispatchers to view meter reading info and stay organized with a color coded system, all while viewing the FSR's work plan in near real time
- With a new voice dictation feature, FSRs are able to easily and quickly capture completion notes, saving time and effort
- Reduces the overhead and administrative costs of manual paper-based dispatching and data entry
- Reduces expensive overtime and non-productive idle times by maximizing workload and staff schedules
- Improves the safety and security of field staff through real-time visibility into locations and statuses
- Enhances customer service by shortening response times to field service requests
- Adheres to the strictest security protocols with robust end-to-end encryption, as well as user authentication and time-outs to ensure that only authorized personnel obtain access, which means both consumer and utility information remain protected and secure
We strive to provide the best customer experiences and your input is key to our mutual success.
Please complete our short survey to help us better understand your needs.